RF|Binder is always seeking talented, hardworking, and dedicated professionals to join our award-winning agency.
The success of our business is rooted in a passion and commitment to bring different approaches, ideas and expertise together to best serve our client’s needs. Our employees have multifaceted talents, diverse professional and personal backgrounds, and skills that are conducive to new perspectives and creative thought.
If you have a passion for understanding how the communications landscape is evolving and the drive to help create unique strategies for clients in a stimulating environment, then we want to hear from you!
Please contact us at careers@RFBinder.com for information regarding employment opportunities.
RF|Binder is currently hiring for the following positions:
Manager, Consumer, Technology and B2B (Boston Office)
Position Summary: RF|Binder Partners, a full-service public relations agency, is offering an exciting opportunity in its Boston area office to work with dynamic consumer, technology and B2B brand clients with national and global reach. We are seeking a creative, high-energy PR professional with strong media relations skills and social media experience, excellent writing ability, outstanding presentation skills and an intense commitment to sparking action on behalf of our clients.
General Job Description:
The Manager usually works on three to four accounts, with responsibility for the following activities:
- Develop and nurture a relationship with the client and external audiences.
- Research, develop, and implement client projects.
- Supervise day-to-day planning of major events/initiatives.
- Write materials (press releases, pitch letters, etc.) and review materials prepared by Associates and Senior Associates.
- Develop and place appropriate stories by and about the client with both media and bloggers.
- Develop on-going relationships with media and blogger targets relevant to the client’s business.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication between the client and agency.
- Contribute ideas to program development for new business proposals and presentations.
- Oversee activity reports and other client administrative duties (as assigned by a Director or a Senior Director).
- Supervise one or more Associates.
- Three to five years of experience in applying communications tactics and technologies, particularly within an agency environment.
- Ability to partner with clients to achieve business and communications goals.
- Ability to manage day-to-day aspects of client relationships, as well as management of junior-level account team staff.
- Regular interaction with clients, client service team members at all levels, finance department, business development staff, and operations staff.
- Understanding of principles of communications and marketing.
To see if your background aligns with our current and future staffing requirements, please submit your resume and salary requirement to Careers@rfbinder.com. In the subject line, please indicate Manager/Boston. We do not offer relocation for this position. If you plan to move to the Boston area, please indicate in your cover letter when you will be available for interviews. RF|Binder Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace, M/F/V/D.
We promote a dynamic work environment that offers growth, promotion and advancement and lead the way in the industry with award-winning solutions for our clients’ needs. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation, a full benefits package, an innovative and progressive training and development program, and a supportive performance management and mentoring plan.
RF|Binder is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RF|Binder complies with applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.